Voice Mail
FL

Have a Blackberry Tour.  When accessing voice mail do I always have to dial *86 then my password & # or can I dial & go directly into voice mail without having to enter password each time???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hello, I'm not sure if you have the latest update on tour but on my OS 5.0.0.328 on storm I can, try on yours maybe you can, by going thru options on call mode. When in dial pad press menu button and select options and click on voice mail check and see if you have the option to put password, if yeah then put your password that you created thru your voice mail...
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Yes, you can set your device to automatically enter your password for you. Press your green SEND button and you should view your call log, from there hit the menu button and select Options. Then select Voicemail. It will list your access number and password. Your access number should be your own phone number or *86, change your password to whatever your voicemail password is and save it. Now when you hold down the 1/W key it will auto dial into your voicemail and enter in the password for you.
0 Likes