WHERE IS THE 9650 NEWS? ABOUT TO DROP THIS SERVICE IF VRZN CAN'T GET IT TOGETHER
recline

ANYONE HAVE MORE THAN THE TECH BLOGS? ANY DATE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS THE 9650 NEWS? ABOUT TO DROP THIS SERVICE IF VRZN CAN'T GET IT TOGETHER
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I can't find anything, not even on CrackBerry. I had to switch to a regular phone today because my trackball stopped working, and the VZW CSR reminded me I'm eligible for an upgrade. When I told him I had been waiting several months for the 9650 to drop, he said he knows nothing (which they all say, of course). I'm not interested in this device anymore and have moved on to something else.

0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS THE 9650 NEWS? ABOUT TO DROP THIS SERVICE IF VRZN CAN'T GET IT TOGETHER
jbiggdaddy

There is info on crackberry. You have to click on forums then go to blackberry bold 9650. The latest on there right now that I seen is a guy who was on twitter said it would be available online wed. and in stores june 1st. I think we'll see this phone first week of june. But go there and you can see all the info thats available.

0 Likes
9650 - I don't want you to miss a thing...
MadDogFL62
Contributor - Level 2

Not a fake.  Not a scam.  You saw it at WES in Orlando.  You claimed that Sprint was just taking early orders.

The link below will show you what it is like to take a brand new BlackBerry 9650 Bold out of the box for the first time. 

Evidently, Verizon does not want you to have this experience.  Too many old Tour and Curve phones left in inventory for some poor sucker to buy or to stick some unknowing corporate account with.  Maybe when the old inventory drops, you can have the same 9650 experience as a Sprint customer.  But until then...

Get the box of Kleenex ready.  Thanks for nothing Verizon.

http://crackberry.com/review-sprint-blackberry-bold-9650 

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I think the OP was hoping for a more solid source than a guy who was on Twitter whose sister's co-worker's BFF said it's coming between now and June.

But I guess we take what we can get when it comes to VZW releases.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Blackberry Bold 9650. Online: June 3rd. In-Store: June 10th. 

Be there or be square.

Or not, just go to Sprint. They're "cheaper" -- right? RIGHT!?

0 Likes
morgangrace

I called corporate on Friday last week.  The girl I spoke with told me that the 9650 is available now and that it was released the week before that.  I asked her specifically three times to make sure that she was sure that it was the 9650.  She said, "Yes, the Bold 2."  I could have ordered it but my upgrade is not until July:smileysad:

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
I bet this last post made some people very happy!
0 Likes