Want to change service plan - Myanmar
phyowaioo

Hi,

I am from Myanmar and now i'm using blackberry bold 9930 with verizon wireless service plan. One month ago i bought this phone but your wireless service is not coverage in Myanmar. In Myanmar, internet can use internet with WIFI, however its limited access.  But myanmar have EDGE internet system. Please help me to change your service plan in order to use internet via mobile network.

<< Personal information removed to comply with   >>

Thanks very much in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Phyo

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Want to change service plan - Myanmar
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Greetings Phyo! I would very much like to assist you with your internet concerns. However, Verizon Wireless service is currently offered only in the United States and we don't interface with the internet services you've mentioned in your post. It is when our customers travel overseas that they can use the service of our global partners at special rates. If I can be of other assistance, please let me know. Thanks for contacting me through VZW Community Forums!

DionM

Follow Us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
phyowaioo

Please help me ..i do need your help verizon!!

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Greetings Phyo! I would very much like to assist you with your internet concerns. However, Verizon Wireless service is currently offered only in the United States and we don't interface with the internet services you've mentioned in your post. It is when our customers travel overseas that they can use the service of our global partners at special rates. If I can be of other assistance, please let me know. Thanks for contacting me through VZW Community Forums!

DionM

Follow Us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes