Watch DVD & Video on New BlackBerry Storm 2, BlackBerry Bold 9700
keyboardman

So called, you just finished and I come to scene. After Apple releasing its new iPhone 3GS, Microsoft bringing out its windows phone built-in windows mobile 6.5 OS in Beijing, Ambition RIM Inc also released its two flag ship products: verizon blackberry storm 2 and Blackberry Bold 9700. And the two smart phones all have rich Multimedia application functions.

So, this article is mainly about how to rip DVD and convert video to erizon blackberry storm 2, Blackberry Bold 9700, then you can view DVD Movies or Video clips on new blackberry storm 2 , Bold 9700 anyplace.

For most of DVD has CSS copyright protection, we need a program to convert DVD or video to BlackBerry Storm/Bold supported video formats such as MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, AAC, MP3, WMA etc. The tool we use is Daniusoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter Suite including two excellent converter tools as DVD to BlackBerry converter and Video to BlackBerry converter.

Converting DVD/Video to Blackberry storm 2 and blackberry bold 9700

Step1. Download and install Daniusoft DVD to Blackberry converter suite

Step2. Add your DVD files or video clips to this programme
If you want to rip DVD Movies to Blackberry storm2 or bold 9700, press the first button to open "DVD to Blackberry converter", otherwise click the second button to active "video to blackberry converter"...

Step 3: Select output Profile
Daniusoft DVD to Blackberry converter suite can convert DVD/video to all common formats for verizon blackberry storm 2 and Blackberry Bold 9700 format such as MP4, WMV, AVI, M4A, AAC, MP3 etc. You can select one output format you want to convert as below.

Step4. Set the output parameter and start converting
For more perfect output quality, you can Click "Settings" button in the output settings area, you are allowed to set video/audio output parameters including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, encoder, sample rate and channel etc. After that, click "Start" button to convert DVD to Blackberry storm 2/Bold 9700.

The conversion speed is fast, When the conversion finished, It will pop up the converted files automatically if you tick the option "open output folder when conversion completed". If not, click "find target" to located the converted video on your computer, connect your BlackBerry Storm to computer, and then copy the video to your BlackBerry memory card, the rest thing just enjoy the DVD or video on your BlackBerry.

PS: Tips on how to edit your DVD Movies or Video clips with Daniusoft DVD to Blackberry converter suite ...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Watch DVD & Video on New BlackBerry Storm 2, BlackBerry Bold 9700
mrmaxmonkey

useful info for BB lover like me ...

0 Likes
Re: Watch DVD & Video on New BlackBerry Storm 2, BlackBerry Bold 9700
rushaugust8

I succeed transfering some favorite video clips to my BB storm 2 following this article... Thanx so much

0 Likes