What happened to my new every two
CELLFAN

Verizon just jacked me for the $100 credit on my new every two. I was saving the credit for the Tour 2 / Bold and they removed my credit. Hey Verizon [edit] can you hear me now. Now I am really done. GOODBYE FOREVER YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF CRAP COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{please keep your posts courteous}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to my new every two
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Did you call and ask for a supervisor?  I would and let them know how you feel.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: What happened to my new every two
wireplus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would be curious as what "Actually" happened. Verizon just doesnt take away a New Every Credit without the customer changing something on the account. Unless it was a billing system error, which in turn I am sure they would fix the problem as mention by simply calling and speaking with a supervisor.

I have had a New Every Two credit for $100 on one of my lines for a long time and it has not gone anywhere. You also have to understand that the $100 credit comes with specific guidelines, so as I mentioned above if you have changed something on your account it may have effected the credit.

Of course with your response, Verzion will certainly do better by letting customer like you go, I am sure they have enough customers already in their system that rudely deal with issues rather than effectively.! :smileywink:

0 Likes