What is going on Verizon?
marimak

This is the second time in two days that my phone suddenly has no mobile network.  It says technical problem and I'm not getting calls, texts, or emails.  I can't use the browser either.  Two days ago when it happened, I thought maybe I hit a button but just as it started, a few hours later, it started working again.  This time I wasn't even using the phone and I went to see why it wasn't ringing or buzzing and saw that it was out AGAIN!!!  What's going on? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is going on Verizon?
Calabria

we are experiencing the same thing, have you contacted anyone in Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the heads up marimak! Let's look into this together. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, what make and model device do you have? Can I asssume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on the device? As you share the details then we can investigate.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
marimak

I did.  They had me wipe the phone.  I backed it up but then couldn't reload the backup.  And it's still happening. 

0 Likes
marimak

I have the Blackberry Q10.  It's not damaged.  Someone else said the same thing is happening to them.  I called Verizon and they had me wipe the phone.  It's still happening.

0 Likes
SRSP

I also have a Blackberry Q10, and I am experiencing the same problems.  Have had mine less than a month, no liquid or physical damage. Zip Code is 71275.  7 days ago i could not make nor receive any phone calls. Everything else worked except for the actual phone function.  Restarted phone, removed battery, neither worked.  Called customer service, directed to  technical support. They had to do a general re-set of phone, or something. Anyway, it worked again after that.    Then just a few days my internet connection fell off. No email, no internet, no apps, none of those were working.  Just got off phone with tech support, which recommended i replace SIM card.  Hope this cures all. I like my Q10,  but if problems persist, I will have to sacrifice my beloved key pad for a phone that requires less maintenance. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
lilarry57

I have a Blackberry Storm that is still in good shape. On 11/03/14 at around 23:45 I noticed I no longer could access the internet. Voice and text worked fine. I noticed my signal 1XEV was in lower case letters which means no internet connection. The service status also indicated no connection. I was at work at the time so I waited till morning to call tech support. After almost an hour of them trying different approaches, nothing worked. By that time I just had to get some sleep so I got off the phone with them. Around  2:40 PM I noticed that I had a bunch of new emails!!! Sure enough everything was restored and functioning! I did nothing to the phone but all of a sudden it just started working. I think Verizon was messed up with their internet service but the tech support people didn't see it or wouldn't admit it!! I am on the old "Unlimited Data" plan and I'm sure Verizon would love to get me off of it! When I first moved to 34744 I had dropped calls all the time! It took them four months of billing me and me complaining to get them to finally admit I was in a marginal reception area!! They gave me the option of buying one of their service extenders @ $250 or terminating my service without incurring termination fees!! My point is this-----Verizon doesn't give a damn about their customers and could care less if you get bad service!! As long as they can suck your money out of you, they're happy!

0 Likes