What's next for BlackBerry?
JPC54

I am eligible for a phone update. I have had my BlackBerry Storm for two years and have been happy with it. I would like to stay with BlackBerry because of the ease of email and because my daughter lives abroad and I can text her on BlackBerry Messenger. Verizon seems to have little interest in keeping its BlackBerry customers. ATT and Sprint both have cool BlackBerry phones and an OS that Verizon does not. If I go, I take there accounts with me. Get on the stick Verizon. According to Consumer Reports, you barely lead the pack, and you are the most expensive. We deserve better!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's next for BlackBerry?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I think we'll hear some exciting announcements at CES next week. Verizon's CEO is giving the keynote address on Jan. 6. Granted, we'll probably hear about the Moto tablet and the HTC Thunderbolt, BUT I think a new Verizon BlackBerry has to be in the pipeline.

Anyone want to throw in a prediction? Storm 3, Torch, Style? Which do you most want to see?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Ahhhh, just when I'm all set to go for the Bold....

The Storm 3 and Torch are both touchscreen with a slider keyboard, the Style is a flip phone - so many choices!

I may just have to wait till later in the month/another month and see if Verizon adds any of these to their line up, and then go to the store and play with them. I've had the Voyager with a touchscreen and flip up keyboard, so the Torch does look appealing (if it will even be available on Verizon.... )

Decisions, decisions....
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Ha, SuzyQ ... at least it's better if announcements comes right before your upgrade date rather than right after you purchase.

The Style is my dream phone. I saw one in Best Buy, and it looks way better than in pics. Plus when you are happy to get off the phone with someone, it's so much more satisfying to snap it shut than to poke the End key on a candybar.  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Provided below is a link to the Blackberry Phones that Verizon Wireless offer and also I have provided a link to sign up for updates on upcoming equipment.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice...

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV

0 Likes