When will Verizon announce the PRIV?
beth7927
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are they taking so long to announce if Verizon is carrying the BB PRIV?!? if they do not my partner and I will be moving to a carrier that does.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry priv
Wantpriv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just did a search for "blackberry" on the VZW website and this came up:

priv_vz.JPG

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wantpriv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just did a search for "blackberry" on the VZW website and this came up:

priv_vz.JPG

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Finally announced, now to get the Priv in stock.

0 Likes
itsneverenough

Strange - When I search the BB offerings on the VZW website I don't see the PRIV. I'm searching for a path to pre-order, can anyone help?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Search Results for priv

It's more like a page for email sign up...less like a pre-order.  Mainly just notification.

0 Likes
VaryWalker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with a manager in Tech support as my reward upgrade expires in December. They informed me that unfortunately there is no pre-order capability for the Priv. I asked if it were coming by the end of the year and again they could not confirm. They did indicate that BB was responsible and it may be a production problem. The phone isn't exclusive as it's already available unllocked on Amazon (GSM), which sold out in hours.

Snn5
Legend

The Priv is coming to Verizon.  No pre-orders yet.  Unless Verizon goes with the MSRP of $699.99 they may try to do as ATT is doing and raise the price to $728 (last I saw on ATT website)  I did put my hands on a Priv at ATT, but decided it was a pass for me based on how it felt and acted, the price and brand longevity.

0 Likes