When will Verizon release the Blackberry Priv?
Elliott720
Enthusiast - Level 1

AT&T has Just Officially Released the Blackberry Priv! The Latest and Greatest B.B. Ever! Best of Both Worlds!! When I signed onto Verizon. The Sales ppl told me Verizon, WAS THE BB Provider......Really? Had to Wait an Additional 6 Months for the Lame Blackberry Classic. And no version of the Passport. There are pictures of Verizon Logo'ed Priv's online. WHERE & WHEN will Verizon Release the Priv to Customer's.

My Contract is set to expire Nov 21, 2015 .... 15 Days. IF Verizon, can not tell me. I will be Switching. Although, I would love to stay with Verizon.

Please Oh PLEASE Verizon, Speak UP!! WHEN?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AT&T Just Released the Blackberry Priv @ Midnight. WHEN will Verizon?
middbrew
Enthusiast - Level 1

It does appear the PRIV is coming to VZW. They have a notice up saying it's coming soon. PRIV.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be saddened to lose you from our family, Elliot720. Let's find a solution to keep us together. While we don't yet have a status on this model, you can get on our email list for device updates. http://vz.to/1rVo98G We also do have many great devices in our current lineup.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
middbrew
Enthusiast - Level 1

It does appear the PRIV is coming to VZW. They have a notice up saying it's coming soon. PRIV.jpg

0 Likes