Re: OS 10.2 Update Yet? When?
acoustix

Actually, 10.2.1.537 (1925) is available right now.  Just get the latest version of BlackBerry Link (the desktop software) and the software update will download and install.  Or you can wait until Verizon pushes it out OTA. 

But I can't wait.  I just installed it and it is booting up right now. 

Oh happy day!

0 Likes
Rumley80
Enthusiast - Level 3

So Verizon dropped it onto their update server again?  That is great.  I was able to grab it last week when it accidentally appeared for a short time.  You will like it!  Some interesting and useful new features.

0 Likes
Danubian
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesterday most blogs pointed to today being the day that 10.2.1 will be available. This means 10.2 was skipped altogether. Verizon is supposed to be the first US carrier to offer the update, but the others will also have it before the close of February.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Here is to Verizon for being the first US carrier to offer the update!!!!

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

DC I had the same experience with the update not taking when I tried to install it over the air. It also was not available on the version of BB link I was running on my computer.  I called BBerry, who told me to delete the old BB Link, go to the website, downloaded the updated software.  I did that and the Update for the phone was there.  After that I connected the phone and updated my Z10 to 10.2.

Hope this helps...

0 Likes
jeffrey1000

Verizon 10.2.1.537 now out. Just got update notification.

0 Likes
z10lover2014

Loving it! Classy update. Great job blackberry. Gonna be a great 2014

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

<< Private information removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Well now that the question has been answered can we change the status of the question?

0 Likes
DEMON_COFFEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

Am loving the 10.2.1 OS no more sideloading !!! So nice to see the Netflix icon on my menu now to really go app crazy

0 Likes
z10lover2014

We have Netflix @

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes