Where can I find the missed call notification setting?
Lloydhudson

BlackberryPriv

Cannot find setting to turn on voicemail or missed call notification

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: missed call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that you are able to utilize your voice mail and also have the peace of mind of knowing you missed a call, Lloydhudson. I'd be happy to assist you and get things heading in the right direction.

I have included details on how to access your voice mail on the device here http://vz.to/2jsbWsF Also, in order to review your notifications, please navigate to settings > sound & notifications > to review the volume and default notification ringtone. Please unsure that these notifications are enabled. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: missed call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that you are able to utilize your voice mail and also have the peace of mind of knowing you missed a call, Lloydhudson. I'd be happy to assist you and get things heading in the right direction.

I have included details on how to access your voice mail on the device here http://vz.to/2jsbWsF Also, in order to review your notifications, please navigate to settings > sound & notifications > to review the volume and default notification ringtone. Please unsure that these notifications are enabled. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes