Which Blackberry
buckarooboy

My wife wants to upgrade to a Blackberry Smartphone.  I would truly appreciate some user opinions.  Which Blackberry is the most reliable or least reliable.  Thanks in advance for comments.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Which Blackberry
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

buckarooboy wrote:

My wife wants to upgrade to a Blackberry Smartphone.  I would truly appreciate some user opinions.  Which Blackberry is the most reliable or least reliable.  Thanks in advance for comments.

Hi,

If you can hold out for a few more weeks, the Blackberry Bold 9650 will be released.  For more information on the Bold 9650, go to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrybold/ and check it out. 

Doc

0 Likes
peoria1

I was thinking about the Curve 8350 at $29.95 & get 1 Free...just not sure at this point.  Check CNET for cell phone reviews.  Also, go into your local Verizon store and try them out.  If you find a phone that you like, you can order it on the Verizon website and receive an instant rebate as opposed to buying the phone in the store and paying full retail and then have to wait on the mail in rebates.  My daughter has the 9000 series BB and some friends have the 8350...only thing I am going to do is definitely get the trackpad and NOT the track ball.  Good luck!

Randy

0 Likes
pennyaline

Do you mean the Curve 8530?

0 Likes
peoria1

Yes...my fault...

Definitely wait to look at the BB Bold 9650!  I talked to a Verizon rep last night at our local store and he can't give me a release date, but said it is replacing the Tour 9630 and will have the new trackpad instead of the trackball!  I believe it will be released by the end of this month from all the chatter about it.  My wife and I are also waiting till it comes out and then will make a decision on our 1st Blackberry.

0 Likes