Re: Why are you abandoning BB Z30?
Not applicable

BB4tw wrote:

Bahahahah! Your iGnorance is amusing and your statement is a year out of date. In two to three years BlackBerry will be the dominant mobile computing platform. They are innovating around every corner while the other platforms stagnate and release the same old thing year after year (with a few added features like the ability to bend and new ways to collect/store/sell/leak personal data) Sales will follow innovation. Verizon would be wise to jump on the train before it gets moving too fast.

Is that dig assuming I'm an Apple supporter? Um sorry I dislike Apple. I have never owned and will never own an Apple product. Sorry your insult backfired on you.

0 Likes
BB4tw
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, mrhelper the dig wasn't directed at you.

As far as digs go, I don't take much about phones too seriously and any digs from me shouldn't be taken too seriously either. It's all fun but ultimately pointless debate as far as I'm concerned.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Really because your response was addressed to me

(in response to mrhelper)

0 Likes
mepiikanlzbolaz

You do know that Verizon will be offering the BlackBerry Classic right?

0 Likes
Not applicable

I read that I believe. I have nothing against the devices.

I urge caution due to the state of the company. But I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong Smiley Happy

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

State of the company? BlackBerry is doing very well right now. With the release of the Passport, soon we will see the Classic. New all touch phone already being tested, just nothing you can read about yet.

BlackBerry is making inroads, please don't spread misinformation about how the company is doing. Thanks.

Not applicable

Why BlackBerry (BBRY) Could Beat Earnings Estimates Again - October 21, 2014 - Zacks.com

BlackBerry Earnings Q2 2015: $11 million loss, better than expected | BGR

BlackBerry Limited (BBRY) Earnings Report Date - NASDAQ.com

Although gaining it also is still in the negative. A far cry from when it was a dominant company on sales.

But it may improve. I also read it sold less devices than windows phones. And who knows if it will recover.

With the government dropping its platform for Apple devices you and others will have to do a wait and see.

Our stock broker does not recommend it. (Merrill Lynch)

No misinformation was given. A loss expectation less than a loss projection is still a loss.

DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Loss or not, BlackBerry is doing fine. Very disappointed that someone that does not use a BlackBerry phone seems to want to continue to waste our time. All done on this subject. To each his own.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Waste who's time? I don't have to use the device to give an honest opinion on it.

I was in charge of communications services for a government agency for many years as part of my duties. I supplied these devices to many coworkers. I have nothing against the devices.

I simply urge caution. And you alluded to misinformation of which I proved it was not. Information to all to see.

I hope it works out and the company is viable again. But even the government agency I worked at has replaced them with new iphones. Even the president of the United States doesn't use one.

Sorry if you were upset.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

The President still uses a BlackBerry, you miss all the posts about him forgetting it and going back to get it?

'Nuf said.

0 Likes