Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why can't I browse the internet with my device?
largebriggs

I cannot browse with my blackberry 9930, it tells me that browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of my current service plan..please what do i do and i subscribed already for the BIS plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I cannot browse with my blackberry 9930, it tells me that browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of my current service plan..please what do i do and i subscribed already for the BIS plan.
tbo27
0 Likes
Re: I cannot browse with my blackberry 9930, it tells me that browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of my current service plan..please what do i do and i subscribed already for the BIS plan.
tbo27
0 Likes
47seijar

Verizon won't activate your BlackBerry without you having the right data plan, so tbo27 is right. Resending your service books and doing a battery pull for 30 seconds to force a soft reset is the way to go. They will add the standard BIS plan so you can browse, send/receive email, etc.

0 Likes