Why does the Verizon App Says My PRIV is Unsupported?
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

I went to check my data usage for the phones on my account using the Verizon App. It states that my PRIV is unsupported. Looks like Verizon is dropping support for the PRV.@

Anyone else have this issue?

vzw_customer_support​ can you explain this? (probably not).

Screenshot_2016-10-26-22-16-46.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon App Says My PRIV is Unsupported
joey2007ua64
Contributor - Level 3

That bold text on the data hub is the device nickname you(or an account owner/manager) assigned to your device.  On mine I set the device nicknames to the names of the individuals using those phones, and those names appear exactly where you see UNSUPPORTED PRIV for each line in the my Verizon data hub on my phones.

The device nickname can be set to almost anything.  Go to the device tab, select your device, and then scroll down to Edit device nickname to change it.

Screenshot_20161027-103640.png

Screenshot_20161027-104007.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

No I am not having that problem at all. It is fully functional.

0 Likes
joey2007ua64
Contributor - Level 3

That bold text on the data hub is the device nickname you(or an account owner/manager) assigned to your device.  On mine I set the device nicknames to the names of the individuals using those phones, and those names appear exactly where you see UNSUPPORTED PRIV for each line in the my Verizon data hub on my phones.

The device nickname can be set to almost anything.  Go to the device tab, select your device, and then scroll down to Edit device nickname to change it.

Screenshot_20161027-103640.png

Screenshot_20161027-104007.png

0 Likes
rgray
Contributor - Level 1

*#@#$@! coworker messed with my phone. He supports company devices and knew what her was doing.

I feel stupid

0 Likes