Will VZW support any future BlackBerry Phones, i.e. DTEK60?
blgsllmtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is Verizonwireless still supporting BlackBerry products? will you be pushing the updated o/s for BlackBerry 10 when it is released?  Does VZW plan to feature any future BlackBerry phones such as the DTEK60?

Thank you and best regards,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will VZW support any future BlackBerry Phones, i.e. DTEK60?
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee
blgsllmtim,

We definitely offer support for BlackBerry devices that would be using the Verizon network. In terms of updates, while we have no current news yet you can stay up to date here Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless . And to stay in the loop with all our new device launches we'd encourage you to check our site often or even sign up for email alerts here https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/ .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee
blgsllmtim,

We definitely offer support for BlackBerry devices that would be using the Verizon network. In terms of updates, while we have no current news yet you can stay up to date here Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless . And to stay in the loop with all our new device launches we'd encourage you to check our site often or even sign up for email alerts here https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/ .

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
BMERG

I just recently purchased the DTEK60 and it's awesome! Now I need Verizon to step up and continue to be my service provider.  My options right now are T-Mobile or AT&T?    Can Verizon give me a realistic time frame when they will support these phones (if ever)?  If Verizon has no plan, then I will have to switch my service to T-Mobile.  Please let me know within the next 30 days what the plan is so I can enjoy the full experience of my new BlackBerry DTEK60.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What network are you using it on now is the network you will be using. It's not available on Verizon.

0 Likes
blgsllmtim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Excellent!!! So now BlackBerry has released the updated o\s 10.3.3.2049 how long will your faithful customers have to wait for the upgrade to be available through Verizon???? Is it even being considered, prepared for distribution???

Thanks and Best Regards,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blgsllmtim, we definitely understand you wanting to have the latest software updates. We currently don't have any news on a recent Blackberry update. Please stay updated on our software alerts here > http://vz.to/1Pb963Y

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes