Re: Wrong Voicemail Time Stamp
kahajose

Yes. Of course it has the correct time with everything except voicemail, otherwise I wouldn't have singled out incorrect time on voicemail being the issue.

Sent from phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jason, thank you for providing us with all this helpful information. I would like to have you dial into your voicemail, *86 and send, then go to the administrative options settings. Once there please verify all the settings for the time are set correctly in the setup. Here is a link for assistance. http://vz.to/1W5vKkh
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kahajose

I've already tried that, obviously. It does not give an option to establish/change time. Please advise.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The voicemail time stamp is set by the system in which your digital 'box' is located. If you have a Los Angeles number, your 'box' is located in Irvine, so it will only be pacific time when using this service. If you want to keep your number and are on the east coast simply add 3 hours to the time for adjustment, or if you change to a eastern time zone number all messages would have that time. Some device software/apps may make time adjustments visible on your device, these would be discovered by you however.

JenInChicago

I have the same issue....No one at tech support can fix it.  Have you had any luck?

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would verify the service address not the mailing address is based on the location you want the time zone to be.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that clock up and running! Do you also have a Blackberry? When did this start?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wdfarmer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem.  As others have said above, your voicemail time zone is usually the same as the area code in your phone number.  When you call in to your voicemail, try accessing your "personal options" and "administrative options".  There may be an option there to change the voicemail time zone.

I only have basic voicemail, and I see no such option for me.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes