Z10 Blackberry Email Address
julaws4661

Traditionally a Blackberry comes with a Blackberry email address (username@vzw.blackberry.net). However, I can find no documentation on how to create one for the Z10. The traditional links I find to the BIS state it doesn't support Z10/OS10. Is this no longer a feature? If so, how can I set it up? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Z10 Blackberry Email Address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi julaws4661 - We want you to get the most out of your Blackberry experience. BlackBerry 10 OS devices do not support BlackBerry email addresses. You can forward your existing blackberry.net account to another email address for up to one year. This can be completed through BlackBerry 10 on-device tool that is integrated into the Account Setup process or on the website, vzw.blackberry.com/html/hosted.

View solution in original post

Re: Z10 Blackberry Email Address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi julaws4661 - We want you to get the most out of your Blackberry experience. BlackBerry 10 OS devices do not support BlackBerry email addresses. You can forward your existing blackberry.net account to another email address for up to one year. This can be completed through BlackBerry 10 on-device tool that is integrated into the Account Setup process or on the website, vzw.blackberry.com/html/hosted.