Z10 locked up after startup. Shows only the blue blackberry logo. Is the device fixable?
jgr757

My Z10 only shows the blue blackberry logo after being turned on, and doesn't change after 24 hours.  Taking the battery out has not worked.  The Verizon center in Muncie had no ideas how to fix it.  Is the device fixable?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Z10 locked up after startup. Shows only the blue blackberry logo. Is the device fixable?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello jgr757!

Let's take a closer look into this for you! My research shows that one scenario may be that the battery may be losing it's ability to charge. When plugging it into the computer, does your PC see it? Do you happen to have a spare battery, or have the ability to try one? If so, see if that makes a difference. You can also plug it into the charger while turned off, then as it's powering up, remove the charger before it gets to the home screen. 

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes