backup assistant stopped working
Al_Stevens

Hello,

I work for VZ landline and have a Bold 9930 company phone with data shut off.  I have used backup assistant for years but now it stopped working.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled but it still wont work.  I was able to connect it to wifi, turn data setting on and then run the backup.  Now it just sits for a minute and then says "backup assistant has lost network connection.  Please retry your operation"

If you could even recommend another backup that would be fine.

Thanks!

Al

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: backup assistant stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Al.Stevens,

I want to make sure we get you back to aaving all your important information.  I appreicate you in being proactive by troubleshooting  your Blackberry. 

Click on the link for additional steps in troubleshooing and keep us posted with your progress.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/bold-9930-troubleshooting-buap/

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: backup assistant stopped working
Al_Stevens

Hello,

I don't see your name in the email. Anyway this is odd, my backup assistant stopped working over a month ago, I started your troubleshooting tips but didn't find anything wrong halfway through the list. So I tried the backup assistant and it now works. I definitely didn't fix anything did you?

A year or so ago the same thing happened and after chatting with tech support a few days later it was fixed.

Thank You,

Al

0 Likes