bb 2 for 1 return
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2

if i got a blackberry and a second for free can i give the free one to a friend of mine who is also on verizon?

If i did get 2 with the 2 for 1 what happens if I return the one I pay for and want to get a different phone? I'm thinking of getting a blackberry tour and a second one for my mom or the second one would go to a friend of mine who has verizon already. but if the omnia 2 or storm 2 comes out within 30 days and i like one better then the tour then I'd return the one i paid for and buy the omnia 2. there's no telling when the onia 2 is out and im not willing to wait for an unknown amount of time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bb 2 for 1 return
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Did you have a question or were you talk typing:smileytongue:

The buy one get one free requires both lines activated that day and I believe they have to be on the same plan..

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Yes, they have to be on the same account for the BOGO to work. Also, if you exchange the first phone you paid for then you would be charged for the free phone.

0 Likes
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2

if true this royally bites!!!!

0 Likes
SureTypeBandit
Enthusiast - Level 3

buggs1a wrote:

if i got a blackberry and a second for free can i give the free one to a friend of mine who is also on verizon?

If i did get 2 with the 2 for 1 what happens if I return the one I pay for and want to get a different phone? I'm thinking of getting a blackberry tour and a second one for my mom or the second one would go to a friend of mine who has verizon already. but if the omnia 2 or storm 2 comes out within 30 days and i like one better then the tour then I'd return the one i paid for and buy the omnia 2. there's no telling when the onia 2 is out and im not willing to wait for an unknown amount of time.

Its like any BOGO offer... You cant expect to do the deal, then sell the first one and get the other free do you? 

0 Likes