bb 9650 update fail
bkrop

Hi! My daughter tried software update overnight, failed BB locked, JVM 545 error on screen, update was unsuccessful, network connection lost during update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: bb 9650 update fail
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

bkrop wrote:

Hi! My daughter tried software update overnight, failed BB locked, JVM 545 error on screen, update was unsuccessful, network connection lost during update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Great comments from the community. Thanks again!

bkrop, if this issue has yet to be resolved, let me know via a personal message. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

bkrop wrote:

Try following this tutorial on recovering a failed upgrade.  Good Luck.

Blackberry 101, Nuked OS

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

Sounds like another failed OTA OS install. Always download any OS to your PC and install with BlackBerry Desktop Manager. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can start over or revert to your old OS.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

bkrop wrote:

Great comments from the community. Thanks again!

bkrop, if this issue has yet to be resolved, let me know via a personal message. Thank you!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

DionM_VZW wrote:

I'm confused . . . the thread is marked as solved, yet the post marked as the solution is asking if the issue is resolved?  Isn't the post marked as "solved" the one that contains the solution (or should be?) 

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

The question from the OP must have been solved by the VZW employee after a PM.  I guess we will not know the answer...

Doc

PS..and no, don't PM me with the answer.

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3
Their system is flawed then. If this is a 'community supported' forum & you click on the 'solution' it is suppose to take you to the 'solution'. How is the community suppose to learn from one another? This is lame.
0 Likes