blackberry 8530 trackpad/keyboard not working
ilovejohnnydepp

yesterday my phone just like stopped working. the trackpad will work someplaces but i can't scroll when i click the blackberry button. i can't change the volume. i can't type certain keys. it's just going insane. help me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry 8530 trackpad/keyboard not working
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

ilovejohnnydepp wrote:

yesterday my phone just like stopped working. the trackpad will work someplaces but i can't scroll when i click the blackberry button. i can't change the volume. i can't type certain keys. it's just going insane. help me.

Have you tried doing a battery pull? If that doesn't work, are you within the 1 year warranty period? You should take it into Verizon and show them the problem and see what they can do.

0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

If you are still having problems, please reply to the private message that I am sending you.  I will call you to provide troubleshooting assistance. 

0 Likes
Michelle3279

I am having the same problem, same scenario - no moisture, worked one minute and stopped the next. I have tried pulling the battery (multiple times).  Help!

0 Likes
alewis36074

I am also having this problem. I tried doing a restore to my phone but that didn't work. Can you please help me?? It's frustrating!

0 Likes
suzz

i had  the very same thing happen to my phone. I TOOK it to the store , they did some troubleshooting on it,  they told us to send it in.  That was a bad idea!! I did exactly what the tech told me to do, i sent it in. They sent me back a REFURBISHED phone back to me , and SAID IT WAS NOT DEFECTIVE, AND CHARGED ME 299.00.  FOR A REFURBISHED PHONE???  I INITIALLY GOT MY ORGINAL PHONE FOR FREE, AND NOW THEY ARE BILLING ME FOR A USED PHONE.   i really dont understand why this has happened. i told them later on the phone i didnt want the phone and would return it , they refused , and i have been charged on this months bill.

if yu have insurance that might be a better way to go. i did have it , but thought the phone was defective like you. I feel a little bent and they didnt help me....... they took me for 299.00.

hope yu have a better expierence :smileyhappy:

0 Likes