blackberry and apple
l_k

I have the iphone4s and my friends with blackberry phones cant receive my pics.  They get my texts just no pics.  I can receive their pics and text just fine.  Nobody can seem to help me!  What do I need to do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry and apple
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello l.k

I can help you with your issue. I know how important taking and sending pictures can be. Let's look into this immediately.

Does this problem only happen with Blackberries? Do you have a signature on your text messages? When you send a picture or text does it add a character? One example would be a smiley face. If so please remove and retest.

Please reset the iPhone and retest. Here's a link on how to reset the device: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=47670

Please try this have them send you a picture, then open the picture and click on save image. Can you send that picture back to them? The iPhone 4s takes pictures in a 3264 by 2448 resolution format. This may be to high of a resolution quality picture for their device.

For a lower resolution picture you may be able to download an application from the App Store.

Let me know if this helps

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
l_k

only on blackberries, the signiture was sent from my iphone and i cleared that.  no characters, I done the retest and unfortunately no success. Now what?  I appreciate your healp.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

JoeL also suggested this:

Please try this have them send you a picture, then open the picture and click on save image. Can you send that picture back to them? The iPhone 4s takes pictures in a 3264 by 2448 resolution format. This may be to high of a resolution quality picture for their device.

For a lower resolution picture you may be able to download an application from the App Store.

Have you tried this?  I'm not sure that's the problem, but it could be.  My son and daughter both have an iPhone4 (not the 4S) and I have a BlackBerry (Bold 9650) and I get their pictures without a problem.

0 Likes