blackberry email
penguinlover

Is anyone having issues emailing from your email to a vzw text account?  Over the last couple days I have been having issues emailing to text. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry email
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

What is the problem that is occuring?  We would need more to go on to determine what the issue might be?

0 Likes
drogueless1

Yes, I am having problems with e-mail as well as BB messenger. I would guess that verizons **bleep** server system has failed its customers yet once again. Its pretty sad that you purchase a high dollar phone and have to have a plan that costs well over $100 a month and all you can do is make and receive pnone calls (if your lucky). I just don't understand why Verizon can not get their crap together. You can go to sprint, buy the exact same Blackberry, get a plan that has way more features than verizon and pay $40 a month less. COME ON VERIZON! TAKE CARE OF YOUR REMAINING CUSTOMER BASE!

0 Likes
penguinlover

My issues were that I could receive emails back, but my sent ones would not go out for several minutes, I would send an email to a text line and they may not get it for 15 to 20 minutes or longer.  This happened on several occassions over the weekend.  Just wondering if anyone else had problems like that.  Thank you!

0 Likes