blackberry or envy touch?
Jfs0116
0 Likes
Re: blackberry or envy touch?
stormcrazy

Well, it depends on what you are looking for in a new phone. If you want awesome apps and a phone that works good I would get a BB. I haven't heard any bad things about the BB's that are on the market at this time. The Envy touch is made by Lg and I had the oringal Envy and it was boring after the first two months, so if you are looking for something that will keep you interested I would go with a BB.

0 Likes
Jfs0116

k thank u for ur feedback, i have the voyager now n im like bord of it so i think im goin to get the bb but the only thing is tht doesnt it cost more a month?

0 Likes
joe1

Yes, the blackberry service does cost more, but you get a more robust service than standard text messaging.  Keep one thing in mind, that once you get a blackberry, you'll never go back to regular phones.  Ask any blackberry owner and they'll tell you, you're instantly hooked.

Joe

California Home Loans

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

It will be an extra 30 bucks a month.

0 Likes
Jfs0116

dam the Blackberry Essex looks nice whens tht come out?..but thank u eveyone for ur feed back, i only had phone never a blackberry n i want to try somethin new.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

1st quarter 2010. Wait till you see the Atlas:smileywink:

0 Likes
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Once you get a blackberry you hate anything less! I am one that did just that and now looking at my second berry with nothing else in mind.

Keep one thing in mind though. The blackberry is much more of a business device than an entertainment device, by that I mean you won't be happy with it if you are planning on gaming on your phone. But messaging is the best in the business, Internet is good and will be getting greatly improved soon, there are many third party apps available and the camera's are great.

They also seem to be devices that are made to take heavy use so you won't run into the phone breaking due to heavy texting or emailing.

0 Likes