Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
blackberry plan
Jfs0116

i want to get a blackberry, but i hear that u have to pay for alot of stuff a month, is this true n if so wat is diff from a plan for a voyager

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry plan
SaNDman
Contributor

The "data plan" is required for all Blackberry phones. The $29.99 is Blackberry Internet Service which is for personal email, web browser, and chat, it is "unlimited." You can email, browse, and chat as long as you want. The $45.00 is using your "work" email, and internet on your Blackberry phone. Text messages, mms, etc., are part of a different bundle, not to be confused with Blackberry data plan.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Jfs0116

?ohh ok so u have to pay $30 no matter wat?...n if i want to have unlimed texting i have to add on to tht?

0 Likes
SaNDman
Contributor

Yes. You have to pay for which ever texting bundle you have and the Blackberry data plan.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Jfs0116

ok thanks :smileyhappy:

0 Likes