Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
blackberry storm email
schwertfam

I have a new blackberry storm.  When I get ready to send an email, after putting in address and typing the email, i hit the menu key and try to find the SEND command.  However, there is none.  Here is the list that comes up when I push the menu key.

help

select

clear field

save draft

delette

flag properties

clear flag

add cc

add bcc

attach contact

etc.....

NO SEND

please help me!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry storm email
StreetDocRN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I will see if I can help you.  You stated you have a new Blackberry Storm.  Have you gone through the activation process for your new device?  If you have, you should have recieved a confirmation email from Blackberry stating that your device is registered with the network.  You may try pulling the battery out and allowing the device to make a hard reboot.  Let me know if any of this helps.

Doc

0 Likes