blackberry trackpad not working properly!
dennisjara91

just got a replacement phone for my blackberry curve 3g 9330 now the trackpad on it is going apewire! everytime i try to scroll the trackpad moves by itself left and up all the time to the point where i cant even text cuz it also changes my characters, anyone know whats going on and how i can fix it/

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry trackpad not working properly!
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Did you try adjusting the trackpad sensitivity? Maybe it's just set too high. Should be in Options.

Not sure about the characters question ... is it because your trackpad is jumping?

0 Likes
kobe23

ok i have a blackberry 9330 and i had it for a while now but something is wrong with the track pad it wont move at all the only way it will move if i use my shirt but my fingers nope so would i just have to get a different phone

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, all,

Trackpad problems are very few and far between on the Blackberry since RIM got rid of the trackball.  However, I'm sure problems with trackpads can occur.  I would guess the problem with the trackpad can be with either one of two things:  software error or a general hardware error with the trackpad.  In the latter case, I would recommend getting a replacement device.  If it is a software error, try reloading the device's operating system with Blackberry Desktop Software.  If reloading the OS does not fix the problem, then try to get a replacement device.  Hope that helps,

Doc

0 Likes