blackberry8530
alewis36074

So yesterday my Blackberry 8530's trackpad and "o" key stopped working, the"o" key all together stopped and the trackpad works on the home screen and in messages but not in the blackberry menu or in the sound profiles. Today I connected it to my pc and checked for updates and backed it up and did a restore. When I was installing the updates it get pretty close to being finished and then comes up and says a fatal error occurred and to try again. 3 times now I have tried and it says this every time, I am not without a phone because it didn't finish the update and my phone say "off" track pad still is not working and I am fully at a loss, someone PLEASE give me some insight as to what I can do to fix this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blackberry8530
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You might want to take a look at Crackberry.com's Blackberry 101 Lecture series.  They have an article on how to fix a Blackberry with software that did not load correctly.  See the page at this page.  Hope this helps,

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: blackberry8530
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

You might want to take a look at Crackberry.com's Blackberry 101 Lecture series.  They have an article on how to fix a Blackberry with software that did not load correctly.  See the page at this page.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes