block incomming phone calls
milliesdad

Is there any way to block calls comming in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: block incomming phone calls
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

All calls or just specific numbers?

This may help:

Quoting from Verizon's FAQ's on Spam Controls:

"You can use either Internet Spam Controls or Call & Message Blocking available through Spam Controls (My Verizon>My Services>Verizon Safeguards>Spam Controls).

If the message is originating from an email address or web domain, visit Internet Spam Controls and enter the email or domain to be blocked. Internet Spam Controls allow you to designate and block up to 15 email addresses, vtext IDs and/or Internet Domains from sending text, picture or video messages to you.

If the message is originating from a phone number, visit Call & Message Blocking and enter the phone number of the individual who you wish to block. Call & Message Blocking allows you to designate and block up to 5 phone numbers from sending text, picture or video messages to you.

You cannot block numbers that are within your account nor can you block non-10 digit numbers such as 911, 411 or #MIN (to check minutes used)....

Blocking will expire 90 days from the date of your first block. You can reestablish blocking by adding blocking preferences after they expire."

You can also look into Usage Controls, a pay per line service $4.99/month/line) that allows up to 20 phone numbers to be blocked, with no expirations.

You need to decide which option is best for you.

Summary of types of blocks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

All calls or just specific numbers?

This may help:

Quoting from Verizon's FAQ's on Spam Controls:

"You can use either Internet Spam Controls or Call & Message Blocking available through Spam Controls (My Verizon>My Services>Verizon Safeguards>Spam Controls).

If the message is originating from an email address or web domain, visit Internet Spam Controls and enter the email or domain to be blocked. Internet Spam Controls allow you to designate and block up to 15 email addresses, vtext IDs and/or Internet Domains from sending text, picture or video messages to you.

If the message is originating from a phone number, visit Call & Message Blocking and enter the phone number of the individual who you wish to block. Call & Message Blocking allows you to designate and block up to 5 phone numbers from sending text, picture or video messages to you.

You cannot block numbers that are within your account nor can you block non-10 digit numbers such as 911, 411 or #MIN (to check minutes used)....

Blocking will expire 90 days from the date of your first block. You can reestablish blocking by adding blocking preferences after they expire."

You can also look into Usage Controls, a pay per line service $4.99/month/line) that allows up to 20 phone numbers to be blocked, with no expirations.

You need to decide which option is best for you.

Summary of types of blocks

0 Likes
milliesdad

Thanks SuzyQ. Works like a charm. Maybe this person will stop bothering me and leard how to dial his phone.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes