bought blackberry z10 last wed. for trip to ecuador i now have no cell service in amazon even though their are networks to connect too please advise
marcj

how do i get cell service in amazon i have a global phone and there are networks to connect to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bought blackberry z10 last wed. for trip to ecuador i now have no cell service in amazon even though their are networks to connect too please advise
Not applicable
0 Likes
Re: bought blackberry z10 last wed. for trip to ecuador i now have no cell service in amazon even though their are networks to connect too please advise
djmok
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you get the Global Plan BEFORE leaving on your trip?  Will you be there more than 3 weeks?  but yes I agree with Electorny follow those links they will get you to the correct place.

0 Likes
RickinSD
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also get a SIM card from a local carrier, put it in your Z10 and that works too.  The Z10 comes unlocked when you buy it.  The only problem is you won't have your home phone number.  However it is far cheaper than using Verizon's global plan.