can't connect to voice mail
TonyMaddux
Enthusiast - Level 2

Blackberry Bold 9650 - was told by someone who called that they could not leave me a voice mail. I called voice mail using my short cut and *86, and get a busy signal. I tried dialing *73 and restarting my phone, which did download several emails from this morning, but voice mail still only gives me a busy signal. when I call my number from a different phone, I get the Verizon message that this subscriber is not available.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't connect to voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very strange indeed, opiwi1298. First dial *73 just to make sure call forwarding was not activated inadvertently. Once you do that, you will hear a couple of beeps. You can then try to call voice mail again.
Let me know if that works for you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get that voicemail to work, TonyMaddux! I would like to make sure that the feature is provisionned on your account. I just sent you a follow request! Please send me a private message with your mobile number and name.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

- You'll need to approve their Follow request.  You also will need to send a Follow request that they'll have to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message.

0 Likes
TonyMaddux
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't get your request.

0 Likes
TonyMaddux
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, I see your request now.

opiwi1298

Hi, My Droid Razor M is having the same problem, this occurred about a week ago.  My phone rings busy when not answered, I cannot sign into voice mail, it rings busy also.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very strange indeed, opiwi1298. First dial *73 just to make sure call forwarding was not activated inadvertently. Once you do that, you will hear a couple of beeps. You can then try to call voice mail again.
Let me know if that works for you.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
opiwi1298

Thank you, that worked! Linda

0 Likes