can't open SMS message
daisynov5

twice now in the last week i have not been able to open a new SMS message.  messages are from different people.  i can open the messages below it.  then when a new message comes in i can not open the top message.  turning the handset off does not help.  only taking the battery out works.  anyone else have this problem?  what is causing it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't open SMS message
tj__88

For me this is a somewhat common problem.  As far as I know there is no real fix for it, however if you "compose" a new message to the person whose message you cant open it will bypass this problem and allow you to see the conversation again with the new messages you may have recieved (not really the quickest thing in the world, but it works).  A better fix would be to reload your current OS onto your phone, I find whenever I have large problems that are persistant reloading the OS onto the phone fixes them, atleast for a while.  Hope this helps you.

TJ

0 Likes
Re: can't open SMS message
Chesterface

You should always try and take it to your local VzW store for Tech Support before you reload the whole software on the device, thus wiping everything. There's a pretty easy fix for that problem, so just take it into the store.

0 Likes