can't set up email
xxlalalor

I have tried to set up my email by going through the email set up wizard. it does not give me the option to add or create a new email. it gives me only 2 options: "i want t ouse a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server" or "I want to skip email setup"

Please help!!! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't set up email
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Thank You

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Thank You

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Are you supposed to have the Personal BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) ... meaning not through your company? When I couldn't set up email from the device, I found the BES was put on my plan instead. Log into My Verizon and see what it says, then call customer service to change it if need be.

0 Likes
leeford54
Enthusiast - Level 3

When Verizon ships a phone it is not set up you. You need to get all the service books etc. Last time I did this I just called tech support and they pushed the books to my phone then helped me set up all the basics including BIS access

0 Likes