Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can't set up email
xxlalalor

I have tried to set up my email by going through the email set up wizard. it does not give me the option to add or create a new email. it gives me only 2 options: "i want t ouse a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server" or "I want to skip email setup"

Please help!!! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: can't set up email
RalphT
Novice

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Thank You

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RalphT
Novice

You have to contact the IT department at your place of employment to have your work email activated on our Enterprise server.  

Thank You

0 Likes
SydneyK

Are you supposed to have the Personal BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) ... meaning not through your company? When I couldn't set up email from the device, I found the BES was put on my plan instead. Log into My Verizon and see what it says, then call customer service to change it if need be.

0 Likes
leeford54

When Verizon ships a phone it is not set up you. You need to get all the service books etc. Last time I did this I just called tech support and they pushed the books to my phone then helped me set up all the basics including BIS access

0 Likes