couple of newbee questions
dmarcus48

hello, long time bb user, just ported to Verizon and have a couple of **bleep** questions.

Visual Voice Mail, does it cost $$?  It was free on AT&T

Other things like V cast song id, vcase videos, what do they cost?

Also on the Bold 9650 is there a way to adjust the track pad sensitivity?

Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: couple of newbee questions
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

First, welcome to the Verizon forums.  Let me see if I can answer your questions one by one.

1. Visual Voice Mail is available from Verizon and it is $2.99/month.  For more, see http://support.vzw.com/clc/features/calling_features/visual_voice_mail.html Others have found the visual voice mail from YouMail to be very good and free.

2. Features such as VCast Song ID, VCast Videos, and more are available and details can be found by clicking on the link above in Entertainment and Apps.

3. On the Bold 9650, you can adjust the trackpad sensitivity by going to Options>Screen/Keyboard and scrolling down to Trackpad.  There you can adjust the horizontal and vertical sensitiviy to your liking.  I found 70 and 70 to be just right for me.

I hope this helps,

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

First, welcome to the Verizon forums.  Let me see if I can answer your questions one by one.

1. Visual Voice Mail is available from Verizon and it is $2.99/month.  For more, see http://support.vzw.com/clc/features/calling_features/visual_voice_mail.html Others have found the visual voice mail from YouMail to be very good and free.

2. Features such as VCast Song ID, VCast Videos, and more are available and details can be found by clicking on the link above in Entertainment and Apps.

3. On the Bold 9650, you can adjust the trackpad sensitivity by going to Options>Screen/Keyboard and scrolling down to Trackpad.  There you can adjust the horizontal and vertical sensitiviy to your liking.  I found 70 and 70 to be just right for me.

I hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes
mindless7676

That V Cast song ID is free to use it just cost if u want to download the song. I just use it to get the name of the song and the artist.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

mindless7676 wrote:

That V Cast song ID is free to use it just cost if u want to download the song. I just use it to get the name of the song and the artist.

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know.  I have that icon on my Bold but have not used it.  I never found anything on Verizon's website about it, so I was wondering how much it costs.  Thanks for passing that along to us...

Doc

0 Likes
cut4us

Thanks for the useful info!

0 Likes