deselect app icons
geichhorn

This conserns a Verizon Blackberry Q10: I tried to move an app icon by tap-and-hold.  It somehow selected all app icons, not just the one that I wanted.  Now all icons are permanently selected and I cannot deselect them.  When I tap on an icon, it opens it.  When I tap on the background nothing happens. When I tap-and-hold on an icon ALL icons start to pulse (not wiggle) and most of them show the delete icon in the top right corner.  When I tap on one of the pulsing icons or on the background, they stop pulsing, but remain selected.  I went so far as power down, but all app icons remain selected, no matter what I tried.

geichhorn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: deselect app icons
bb10qnx
Contributor - Level 1

You can go to Crackberry and see if anyone else has had this issue on their Q10. If not, create a post/thread there and you'll receive the help you need much quicker than here.

0 Likes
Re: deselect app icons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Geichhorn
Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm having a little difficulty understanding this issue. I want you to fully enjoy your Q10. The issue you were describing appears to be a normal function of the device. Here's a link to see all the amazing features with the Q10: http://search.verizonwireless.com/?i=1;page=3;q=q10;q1=support;x1=p1

Joe_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes