disable the conference call/ three-way calling function
cboat

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9930 - NEED HELP - Is there any way to disable the conference call/ three-way calling function on this phone???? I can't make a normal phone call without randomly starting a three-way call with someone from my contact list or recent call log.  I can only keep the phone so far away from my ear!!!! Please help this is a real problem!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: disable the conference call/ three-way calling function
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When I log in to my account at verizonwireless.com, the 3-way calling is listed as an "included" feature that I cannot disable.  Smiley Sad  Perhaps call Customer service (*611 from your phone or 800-922-0204 from any phone) and see if it can be removed from their end.

To talk to a real person, choose option 4 (for other options) and then SAY "Speak to an agent" - I typically get connected to a rep within a couple of minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cboat,

Thanks for reaching out. I know that it is important to remove some features from your account.  Great news! We can disable the 3-way calling for you. Please follow me at (BobbyS_VZW) and send me a DM with your phone number and billing password. I can remove it for you. There is no charge for this change.  Keep us posted.

Thanks BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cboat

Does ‘DM’ mean ‘direct message’ like this email or do I need to send this email somewhere else to reach ‘BobbyS_VZW’.  Would like to know before I send my billing password & phone number.

Thank you,

Chris

Personal info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cboat, you got it! DM means direct message. The security of your account information is our priority. We're waiting on that private message to further assist with your account.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport. 

0 Likes