dissapointed
Dissapointed230

I love blackberries, but after spending 530$ on the new blackberry bold 9930 and it being so glitchy i want a diffrent phone...this post is mainly at verizon its self, i have left 9 emails and made several phone calls and all they can offer me is to buy a brand new phone but not at a discounted price, yes i have to pay in full. i am being very bitter but when i pay this kind of money i expect my moneys worth and i expect not to get the run around by some half witted employees. i am just on here to vent about the bad service i have received and after being a long time customer of 6 years id expect to be treated as a valued customer but thats not the case here..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bad customer service
bubbasmith

Completely clueless sales people. I had to use a reseller to get my ESN added. Now with their signal gone south, I'm switching to AT&T. Too bad, as I was about to bring my girlfriend and her family over to Verizon because of their previously great signal.

0 Likes
Re: bad customer service
Dissapointed230

its ridiculous how terrible verizon has gotten, im not paying all this money for a phone to have it glitch everytime i use it, but yet when i call or email i get a **bleep** answer..im about to just switch to at&t...

0 Likes
Re: dissapointed
mlafleur

I too am disappointed in the customer service at Verizon! After being a long-time member of Centennial Wireless, I was switched to Verizon when they bought out the company. I have always had a Blackberry and have been extremely satisfied; HOWEVER, since I was upgraded to a new device (9930), my keypad keeps getting hot and does not hold a battery. This has been happening since July. I have gotten a new device, new battery, and new charger to no avail. I have spoken several times to Verizon employees begging for an upgrade...again to no avail. They will continue to send me a new Blackberry device. I am waiting until after Christmas to break my contract and go with another company who appreciates my business. I have 3 lines, 2 of which are data plans, but the support staff does not seem one bit concerned with losing business. I have NEVER been treated like this...was in a wreck with no phone b/c battery dead AND I have a disabled child which requires me to need my phone at all times. I am totally disappointed and will report them to BBB.

0 Likes
Re: dissapointed
Not applicable

Disappointed230, I can understand your discontentment with having issues on a new device. I see from another post that you are having issues with the phone "glitching" and having echo with calls. I show we also offered a replacement phone, but you just want a different phone. I am not showing what troubleshooting has been done, so I will suggest a few things first. When you say the phone is glitching, what exactly is happening? Is this with certain actions/applications? Do you close applications by pressing Menu>Close after using them? 

Also, does the issue with echo happen on all calls in different locations? Has this been happening since you first got the phone? Have you tried adjusting the volume on your end? If this is in one location, we may need to submit a trouble ticket. If it is happening everywhere, either a master reset or replacing the phone will resolve. I am not showing these issues as common issues with the Bold, so I do not expect these to continue on a replacement device. 

As far as getting a different model phone, it sounds like you were not eligible for discounted pricing when you purchased your Bold and still carry the previous upgrade date you have based on your last upgrade. On a two year contract, we offer a discount for equipment every 20 months. The discount is an incentive to renew your contract for two years. If you are in the middle of an existing contract, we cannot break that contract to start a new one. If you wish to get a new phone sooner, then it would be at full retail pricing. 

0 Likes