draft emails from my laptop (Mac) sent to phone every minute!
mkula

I just got a new MacBook and when I compose an email on the mail client, a draft of the message is sent to my phone every 30 seconds.  It's really annoying.  How do I stop this from happening?  I've gone over all the setting options on the Mac mail client to no avail...someone mentioned that I could do it through Verizon online by filtering my own email address, but I can't figure out where this might be hidden.  Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: draft emails from my laptop (Mac) sent to phone every minute!
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

mkula wrote:

I just got a new MacBook and when I compose an email on the mail client, a draft of the message is sent to my phone every 30 seconds.  It's really annoying.  How do I stop this from happening?  I've gone over all the setting options on the Mac mail client to no avail...someone mentioned that I could do it through Verizon online by filtering my own email address, but I can't figure out where this might be hidden.  Suggestions?

what email client are you using?  if this is the default email server on your MAC then you had to have set this up when you activated your email.  You'll need to go back through your settings and see if anything is checked.  There is a wealth of informaiton on the Blackberry web site that might help.  http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/

0 Likes