early upgrades
goodmashpitting

Why are some of verizon customers getting to have a early upgrade from there storm and i still have to wait. i have heard about people who have had their storms for only 3 F****n months and i have had mine since it came out! plus the fact that i have had several (i mean several) of replacements due to the phone i want my upgrade and not have to pay for the year contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: early upgrades
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

goodmashpitting wrote:

Why are some of verizon customers getting to have a early upgrade from there storm and I still have to wait. i have heard about people who have had their storms for only 3 F****n months and i have had mine since it came out! plus the fact that i have had several (i mean several) of replacements due to the phone i want my upgrade and not have to pay for the year contract.

That is the million dollar question allot of people are asking.  Appears to be totally random.  Some are saying they didn't even get a notification, called VZW customer service and got a S2 upgrade.  Of course I don't believe everything I hear.

I'm assuming that all of us S1 users will get the opportunity at some point.  To quote VZW rep Michelle in an earlier post "be patient"

0 Likes