email sync on BB
LJFort

I've been commiserating with fellow Verizon users at work.  For the last three weeks I've been having email sync issues with Outlook.  Our helpdesk has done some investigating and it's not our companies enterprise system - it seems to be a Verizon specific issue.  No other BB users are having the issue with their carriers.

The emails I delete from my Outlook will not delete on my BB.  I have tried the reconcile now button.  I have done numerous battery pulls, a software upgrade, anything I've read on blogs.

Is anyone else having this issue and as frustrated as I am?  I know I can call Verizon directly but don't have the time to trouble shoot with them.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: email sync on BB
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your email sync.  I will be happy to look into this issue for you.   I do have a couple of questions so I can research this further.   

How long has this been going on?

Did you make any updates or download any applications before this started happening?

What version of the operating system are you using?

Waiting on your response.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
LJFort

Hello,

I did not make any software upgrades when it started happening.  It's been going on for two weeks (since the weekend of Memorial Day).  I did update my software on Tuesday, 6/8/10 in hopes it would help the situation.

I don't know what version of operation system I have.  My BB is an 8830.

Thank you,

Lyn

0 Likes
LJFort

Hi Nicole,

I haven't heard from you again - was wondering if there was any way to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Lyn

0 Likes