font size in browser
dbuchanan

When I go to any website like CNN through the browser the font size is so small. I click the trackball once and it gets a little bigger,but how do i get it so I can read it. It still is tiny. On my curve i never had this issue. Thanks for the help in advance.  Dave

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: font size in browser
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3

To zoom in or out on a webpage, click the menu button(left of the trackball), and then click on zoom in or zoom out.  To go back to the original setting you can click the escape(arrow) button(right of the trackball).  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

As I get closer to 50 years of age, I find myself holding my Blackberry out further and further at arms length so see the small text.  Do they make arm extenders?!

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

I think I figured this problem out.  Open the default browser.  Click the Menu key.  Click Options.  Click on General Properties.  On my Tour it shows Default Font Family as BBAlpha Sans Condensed.  Change this to a font of your choice.  Then change the Default Font Size to something a little bigger than the default 8.  Then Click the Menu key and save.  Go to a web site and see if this works for you.

Doc

0 Likes