Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
globe icon on storm
soccermom1

Does anyone know how to clear the globe icon on my storm.  I cant figure it out for anything.  Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: globe icon on storm
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

soccermom1 wrote:

Does anyone know how to clear the globe icon on my storm.  I cant figure it out for anything.  Thank you

Hi,

If the icon you are referring to is a small golden globe with a number beside it, that is a saved search.  You can get rid of it by clicking on the search in your Messages folder and going to the search, or by going to your messages folder and deleting the saved search.  If it is still there, pull the battery and let your device reboot.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: globe icon on storm
LCromwell
Push the globe icon,then push menu, then push options,then scroll down to Cache,push it and then push everything in there. Then push the uturn button next to the red phone button. It will say cleaning .
0 Likes