Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
hate my BB Tour
cathylee

Just got a black berry Tour 2 days ago.  I hate the track ball.  Too hard to click on it. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hate my BB Tour
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Agreed with TheGreatOne.  The trackball took me a few days to get used to when I first started using a Blackberry.  Give it a few more days, if you don't like it, take it back and try perhaps a Storm for a touch screen experience.  Sure would be nice if the new trackpad Tour2 (Bold, or whatever it's gonna be called) would appear.

Doc

0 Likes
cathylee

Unfortunately, I'd have to deal with the $35 "restocking" fee.  ARGGHHH

0 Likes
sflarock1

I am on my third Tour and have had nothing but issues with the trackball.  Right now I am stuck with it until I can get upgraded because of the contract.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

cathylee wrote:

Just got a black berry Tour 2 days ago.  I hate the track ball.  Too hard to click on it. 

If you don't like it take it back now, find something else you like. I went to the Palm Pre Plus from the Blackberry, I love it. The main thing is you don't want to get stuck with a phone you don't care for, you have 28 days left! good Luck

0 Likes
SydneyK

Did you try adjusting the trackball sensitivity? That might make it more responsive. If I remember correctly, it's in Options.

0 Likes