help!! please email setup requesting enterprise activation after factory reset
heavenearth21

after i did a factory reset i notice my email set up is requesting enterprise activation email and password i don't have either so now my email setup can't work unless i do it and my native browser won't connect and blackberry protect won't work. i registered the blackberry thru hosting and i got your blackberry is registered but i can't get the other apps to work since i need the enterprise activation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help!! please email setup requesting enterprise activation after factory reset
heavenearth21

i tried reinstalling my email set up and it worked but now the email set up icon disappeared and when i go to send email it says service blocked. i don't have an over due account and my data is not over it's limit why could this be happening if a customer service agent can help because i called and i was on hold for quite a long time and then i tried calling again and i couldn't get thru to prepay

0 Likes
Re: help!! please email setup requesting enterprise activation after factory reset
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Are you on a BES?  If so, you would need to obtain your Enterprise Activation from your IT administrator.  It does not come from Verizon.

If you are not on a BES, do you have an active BLACKBERRY Data Plan for your phone?  A regular data plan will not work.

Have you resent your Service Books?  If you have sent them, and if you have the correct Data Plan, you need to call Verizon Customer Service and ask them to check your data plan and that your device is active on their BIS and ask them to resend your Service Books.

0 Likes
heavenearth21

i got the phone from ebay so i don't know if it's on BES and as far as a blackberry data plan i have verizon prepaid and i activated the phone thru them with no problem and i signed up for BIS with no issues but i don't remember the password to get the service books sent to my phone. the phone just stop working a couple of days ago i have had it since october with no issues until now. the first thing i notice was i stopped getting email and it said my service was blocked so i did a battery pull that didn't work. then i did a security swipe and now i can't access the email setup or the browser and it says that i don't have a data plan needed to use it which i don't get since i have had no problems since october. i was told on by someone that maybe i was over my data but i just looked and saw i wasn't and it rolled back since i paid on the 24. this is like the 3rd incident since switching from post paid to prepaid it is making me want to switch carriers

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Again, you are not on a BES so the Enterprise Activation is not relevant.  You don't need that password because it doesn't exist for you.

It is showing because you do not have proper Service Books on the phone. 

You deleted them when you did a factory reset.

Many things (especially data features) are controlled by Service Books on a BlackBerry.

You need to resend your Service Books.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for filling us in on so many more details, heavenearthlove21. In order to find out what is blocking your data, please reach out to our Prepay Team by dialing 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter the prepaid phone number.
Then press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.  

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes