how do I send an entire text message chain to an email
momcat2

With my old Blackberry I could select an entrie text message chain and just email it to myself. How do I do that with the android priv?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I send an entire text message chain to an email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to us that you are able to email and keep a record of all your text messages, momcat2. Let’s go over a few details to make sure you we get things heading in the right direction.
Just for clarification, are you using the message that was pre installed on the phone or our Verizon Messages? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
momcat2

I am using Message+: 6.4.5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional information provided momcat2. Although the entire text message thread can not be emailed, you do have the option to sign in into your Verizon Messages account online and print the messages. To sign into your My Verizon Messages account online click, http://vz.to/2m9nZwc Once you are signed into your account, select the conversation to print. Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner. Select Print Conversation and print.

Thank You,

VZW Support

MichelleL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes