how do i print emails from blackberry.net help
conniel805

i need to print and email from my blackberry. net account how to i do that??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i print emails from blackberry.net help
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

conniel805 wrote:

i need to print and email from my blackberry. net account how to i do that??

Hi,

As of now, you can not print from your Blackberry.  You can print your Blackberry.net emails by forwarding them to another email account which you can check on your PC and print from there.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: how do i print emails from blackberry.net help
erosophe

There are a few different apps available, but the most versatile and the easiest to use is BreezyPrint (full disclosure: I'm the founder of the company that makes it, so I may be biased.)

It's free to download from App World or from our website, and there's a free 14-day trial period available.  After that, costs very depending upon the pricing plan you select.

BreezyPrint was a year in development, and we think we've made a pretty cool product.  It works with any kind of printer, doesn't require you to do wifi or bluetooth setup, or know any IP addresses or how to configure any firewall settings, and it can handle emails, photos, and attachments -- including support for nearly 500 different file types.  Best of all, we've got great service.  If you run into trouble, call us toll free and you'll speak to a real person, every time.

If you're interested, the URL is www.breezyprint.com.  Check it out - I hope you enjoy.

Best,

Jared Hansen

0 Likes