i want to change phones
MANNY921

Me and my wife both have droids and were kind of bored with them i guess we want something else to play with so since we have the hook up with a verizon store sales man we can get free phones and we were thinking of getting either palm pres or blackberry storm 2. wich one of these is better and why? also if you guys have an opinion about what other phone we should get please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to change phones
JB21386
Contributor - Level 1

MANNY921 wrote:

Me and my wife both have droids and were kind of bored with them i guess we want something else to play with so since we have the hook up with a Verizon store sales man we can get free phones and we were thinking of getting either palm pres or blackberry storm 2. wich one of these is better and why? also if you guys have an opinion about what other phone we should get please let me know.

It is all a matter per personal choice. Try stopping by a store and playing around with each and see how you like them. I had a Storm one, I like it, but I just couldn't get used to the touch screen and went back to a BlackBerry with a keyboard. My only issues with Palm is they were recently purchased by HP. Verizon is pushing REALLY hard to get rid of there Palm phones, I got an advertisement for a Palm Pixi Plus for $30 with NO mail in rebate. Make you wonder if they know something we don't about the future of Palm.

0 Likes